Wednesday 12 October 2016

Hello 
I'm Angela Avit, Bachelor of Education student at Unitar International University, Regional Centre Kuching Sarawak. Now I'm in semester 3. This is the first time I created blog. So I hope you enjoy your time with me on my blog. 
Before that, I'm glad to introduce myself. I am Kayan and come from Miri. Actually I come from Ulu Baram but I think most of people outside there don't know where that place. I have 6 sibling which is 3 sisters and 2 brothers and Im the third child amongs 6 of us. My favorite food is Laksa Sarawak, pucuk ubi, and kolok mee. I started attend school by 5 years old at kindergarten at my village. After finish my kindergarten stage, I entered primary school in SK Long Bemang. School day is the best day ever for me because there's alot kind of people that sometime make you crazy or something else. I really enjoyed my primary school where I had active in any activities that held by school. Move to secondary school, my Form 1 until Form 3 was at SMK Tutoh Apoh and when I was in Form 4 until Form 6, I was at SMK Marudi. Having more than 2 high school such a great time for me. When I was in Form 1 until Form 3 at SMK Tutoh Apoh, I started realized that going to high school is not bad as I imagined. I enjoyed every moment at SMK Tutoh Apoh and the things that never forgot for me was at the end of year when I was in form 1, my school had a heavy flood until my school need to closed for awhile. Actually my school beside the Apoh river and we gonna had a flood until 4-5 time a year. After graduated from SMK Tutoh Apoh, I continued my study at SMK Marudi. I'm very proud being one of student here because we had a great team of debater. After graduated from SMK Marudi, I do part time job at Miri almost 1 year and started entered Unitar International University. And here I am one of Unitar student.
 So...I think this enough already. Actually there are many things I want to shared, but this time let stop here. 

Nice to know you...

No comments:

Post a Comment